We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need a results-driven Benefits Manager to join our Finance team.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Benefits, the Benefits Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing, auditing, processing, and assisting new, existing, and former employees with all aspects of our benefits plans, which are comprised of medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, perks, commuter, medical and dependent care FSA, and 403(b) retirement plans;
- Creating, coordinating, implementing, and managing wellness programming for staff to reduce health risk, medical costs, and encourage healthy lifestyles through onsite fitness classes, biometric screenings, flu shots and more;
- Coordinating with the operations, schooling, finance, and marketing teams to encourage healthy choices and habits across the entire network;
- Building partnerships with external brokers and vendors for accurate reporting and to tailor offerings for our employees;
- Supporting the Human Resources and Benefits teams through cross-training and additional projects;
- Thriving in our fast-paced and results-driven environment where entrepreneurialism and innovation are valorized; and
- Demonstrating expertise and knowledge of industry trends, regulations, and reporting requirements through Benefits-related certifications and associations.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.