Associate of Benefits
- New York, NY
We're redefining what's possible in public education. We set out to tackle this education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, as the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York, our network of 47 K-12 schools outperforms every district in the state, proving irrefutably that all children are capable of excellence.
As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy is reimagining K-12 public education. Nationally recognized for our innovative, whole-child school model and outstanding academic results, Success Academy educators are empowering children from all backgrounds with the knowledge, skills, and self-belief to succeed in college and in life. We now need a results-driven Benefits Associate to join our Human Capital Management team.
Reporting to the Director of Benefits , the Benefits Associate will support employees across the Success Academy Network and Success Academy Charter Schools based on the duties noted below:
Key responsibilities include:
- Administer all aspects of our benefits and well-being programs comprised of medical, dental, vision, life, workers compensation, disability, voluntary, and retirement benefits.
- Complete data reconciliations to monitor benefit records, ensuring the integrity of data between systems and benefits carriers.
- Partner with employees and vendors to research and resolve eligibility concerns
- Assist with the annual Open Enrollment process including creating timelines, communications, promoting awareness, and ensuring the accurate enrollment of all employees.
- Process employee information and deduction changes for payroll.
- Process benefits related invoices
- Coordinate wellbeing events and activities
- Support employees on benefits policies by leading new hire benefits orientation, explaining policies and providing appropriate resources
- Prepare data, reports, and communications
- Partner with relevant teams across Human Capital, Procurement, Payroll and all of SA.
- Responsibilities as needed
- 1-3 years of Benefits Administration experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university;
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organized and has strong project management skills that will help keep track of upcoming, ongoing, and past work product;
- Understands shifting priorities, is comfortable navigating through ambiguous situations;
- Is proactive, precise, logical, objective, solutions-oriented, and ambitious;
- Can build strong relationships grounded in trust and consistently advise on best practice;
- Communicates effectively, gearing messaging towards the target audience
- Proficient in Excel and strong knowledge of Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Workday HCM
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://jobs.successacademies.org/working-here/ .
Back to top