Associate Director of Parent Engagement
At Success Academy, we are redefining what’s possible in public education. Since opening our first school in Harlem in 2006, we have swiftly grown to 41 high-performing schools, from Far Rockaway to the Bronx, serving approximately 14,000 kids. We are scaling to 100 great schools serving 50,000 children across New York City, bringing transformational change here and across the country. We believe all children, regardless of zip code or family income, deserve the life-changing opportunities that a world-class education brings.
To achieve exceptional results for children, we hire the best and the brightest. We value excellence and ethics, celebrate diversity, and are relentlessly committed to improving ourselves and our work to enhance the lives of our scholars.
We are seeking a motivated, goal-oriented Associate Director to manage our Parent Engagement team as they guide parents through the application and enrollment process on behalf of Success Academies. S/he is a self-starter committed to educational choice, education reform and the development of exemplary schools.
- Reporting directly to the Director of Enrollment, our Associate Director should be someone who…
- Has 3-5 years of management experience in customer service and/or community organizing settings;
- Is an exceptionally hard working person of high moral character that can successfully manage our Parent Engagement team of up to 8 individuals;
- Can create sustainable and scalable strategies that accomplish effective community outreach and engagement across multiple boroughs;
- Is a creative problem solver and skilled project manager, able to deliver first-rate results;
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively lead and develop a large, expanding team;
- Has a proven ability to connect with people of various backgrounds and will enjoy building relationships with parents, community-based organizations and various staff members; and
- Is highly analytical and able to successfully translate data into actionable insights.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top