We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school.
Success Academy’s commitment to world-class schooling goes beyond delivering high-quality instruction. It also requires operational excellence and the creation of safe, efficient, and aesthetically beautiful learning spaces for our scholars. We are seeking a driven Associate Director of Operations to support the management of operational teams across 41 separate locations and develop strategic initiatives to support our growth to 100 schools.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Associate Director of Operations will bring a high-level of expertise and strategic thinking and planning to drive efficiency and long-term solutions to how we support day-to-day operations at our schools.
Working within our central office, the Associate Director of Operations has the exciting opportunity to…
- Support a cohort of 6-12 schools by leveraging operational expertise and day-to-day logistical guidance;
- Manage a specific area of operational content that supports our 41 schools. Operational content includes but is not limited to: Compliance and Performance Management, Event Management, Training & Development, Extracurricular & Enrichment Programming, Renovations & Facilities, and Sourcing & Logistics;
- Execute high-impact initiatives, including improving strategic processes and working directly with Network directors to craft and execute plans against yearly objectives;
- Apply leadership, management, and analytical skills to critical organizational priorities such as personnel management and conflict resolution;
- Assess and perfect workflow processes throughout the organization with strong project management skills;
- Collaborate with other Network teams to improve operational effectiveness for all schools, and increase synergy across departments and between schools and Network;
- Build and leverage relationships with necessary internal and external parties to increase operational effectiveness;
- Support School and Network Operations with various organization-wide activities throughout the school year, including rallies and special events; and
- Evaluate schools against operations requirements (KPI / metrics) and design action plans for ongoing improvement.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.