We're redefining what's possible in public education.
We set out to tackle this education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, as the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York, our network of 47 K-12 schools outperforms every district in the state, proving irrefutably that all children are capable of excellence.
We now need creative Art Teachers to join our school community.
In this role, you will:
- Build a classroom culture in which students love art;
- Engage students in the creative process and foster their talents, while deepening their knowledge and understanding of art, design, and art history;
- Collaborate with Art Teachers across the network to build a premier art program, while cultivating a school environment that prioritizes aesthetics and makes learning visible to the community;
- Build a culture of self-expression, and utilize discourse and critique to press scholars’ critical thinking about art; and
- Engage in training with school leaders to benefit from targeted, in-the-moment feedback on instruction, accelerating learning and growth with unparalleled support.
We'd be excited to hear from you if:
- You have prior experience in establishing creative environments in which art is explored, discovered, and observed both in and out of the classroom;
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Art or Art Education, with an excellent record of academic achievement and leadership; and
- You are passionate about art and learning.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://jobs.successacademies.org/working-here/.
Back to top