[2020-2021] Elementary, Middle and High School Teachers - All Subjects
We're redefining what's possible in public education.
We set out to tackle this education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, as the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York, our network of 45 schools outperform every district in the state, proving irrefutably that all children are capable of excellence. Our schools are located within Manhattan, Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn.
Our schools serve children in Grades K-12:
- Elementary School: Grades K-4
- Middle School: Grades 5-8
- High School: Grades 9-12
We are seeking Entry-Level Teachers who are available to start for the following cohort dates below:
Success Academy is committed to the long-term development of our scholars, supporting their ultimate success in college and in life. We tailor our rigorous approach to meet the specific needs of elementary, middle, and high school, teaching the core knowledge, critical thinking, independence, and self-advocacy skills that are essential for scholars.
We welcome those just starting their career or considering a change. We provide our Teachers with intensive summer training at Success Academy’s Education Institute, as well as ongoing professional development from expert teachers and hardworking school leaders.
In this role, you will:
- Waste no time in supporting students in the classroom;
- Teach small groups and lead whole-class instruction using an inquiry-based, rigorous curriculum that inspires intellectual curiosity, reinforces the joy of learning, and enables all students to thrive;
- Work collaboratively with other teachers and assume increased teaching responsibilities while progressing toward a Lead Teacher role;
- Engage in training with school leaders to benefit from targeted, in-the-moment feedback on instruction, accelerate learning and growth with unparalleled support;
- Develop meaningful relationships with students and parents that drive students to love learning and make exceptional academic gains; and
- Join a highly motivated team committed to education reform, parent choice, and the building of exemplary schools.
We’d be excited to hear from you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years of experience;
- You have an outstanding record of academic achievement and leadership;
- You have some experience working with children, working within a classroom or youth development settings;
- You exude integrity, self-awareness, grit and perseverance;
- You take and implement feedback quickly while possessing a sense of humor;
- You are hard-working, fast-learning, and exceptional;
- You have a deep-seated belief that children are capable of reaching the highest bars we set for them and are excited to join the ed reform movement;
- You welcome the disruption of the status quo; and
- You are interested in working in a collaborative environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://jobs.successacademies.org/working-here/.
EL20, ES20, MS20, HS20, ST20, SE20, CO20
Back to top