[2019-2020] Track Coach
As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven Track Coach to join our school community.
Key responsibilities include:
- Inspiring a profound love of athletics in all students;
- Collaborating with other coaches across the network to build a world-class sports track program;
- Instilling values of respect, team spirit, passion, modesty, fair play, and individuality;
- Working with a rigorous competitive team each season focused on developing scholars’ skills at a high level;
- Investing parents and families in the transformative role athletics can play in children’s lives; and
- Receiving routine, ongoing feedback and support from an outstanding leadership team and faculty.
Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics. They:
- Have experience coaching track with a record of excellence;
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree, with an outstanding record of academic achievement and extracurricular leadership;
- Are a person of high moral character; and
- Are passionate about athletics.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top