[2019-2020] Dance Teacher
As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven Dance Teacher to join our school community.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building a classroom culture in which students love dance;
- Collaborating with dance teachers across the network to build a world-class dance program, while investing the community in the vital role of the arts in education;
- Engaging students with a repertoire that is relevant to their lives and interests;
- Designing and executing professional-quality dance performance opportunities for all scholars; and
- Engaging in training with school leaders and benefitting from targeted, in-the-moment feedback on instruction, which accelerates learning and growth with unparalleled support.
Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics. They:
- Have professional training in a rigorous dance program or extensive professional performance credits;
- Love working with children and implementing effective dance instruction;
- Are a person of high moral character; and
- Are passionate about dance and learning.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top