Zone Retailer Training Manager
Position reports to the Zone Director and is responsible for the direct implementation of all initiatives regarding sales & product training, Retailer process training, Owner Loyalty Program (OLP), STARLINK, and Love Promise Customer Commitment.
- Provides direct interface to Retailers for new model introduction; competitive selling venues, sales process initiatives and all OLP/customer skills based programs.
- Acts as subject matter expert on OLP and Love Promise Customer Commitment and general product knowledge for the Zone office.
- Implements new retailer start-up training and auto show training within Zone parameters.
- Assists with development of improvement strategies and programs to improve Retailer process and the overall customer experience. Plays key role in execution of developed plans and strategies. Works with Retailer to assist in improvement of interpersonal skills.
- Monitors and analyzes OLP scores within the Zone and works with Regional Process Manager in developing Zone/Retailer specific improvement plans.
- Works with other Zone Managers and Zone Director to build credibility as retail consultants particularly as it relates to Retailer process improvement.
- Prioritizes District/Retailer needs for most effective execution of product training, sales process training and customer experience improvement.
- Acts as liaison to Region/Corporate for resolution of customer issues for both sales and fixed operations.
- Zone contact for JD Power Customer Satisfaction Improvement Initiative.
Education/Experience : BA/BS in Business Management, Marketing, Sales or Finance plus 6-8 Years of retail experience.
- Clearly understands ILM initiatives, OLP and Love Promise Customer Commitment programs and can articulate them to retailer body.
- Strong analytical skills as it relates to above programs and their anticipated results.
- Exceptional Communication skills; articulate, can 'think on your feet', expertly present to an audience in person and on paper, effectively listens and recognizes the value of others perception. Initiates open dialogue and candid discussions
- Strong interpersonal and leaderships skills; respectful, positive and professional demeanor, team player, excellent negotiator and mediator, initiates the exchange of ideas.
- Outstanding Customer Focus Skills; customer first, ethical, positive/productive relationships
- Excellent organization and time management skills, highly successful at handling multiple priorities
- Excellent at Managing and Adapting to Change; flexible, creative and brings innovation to job, anticipates and acts, influences others to adapt, risk taker, problem solver, shows excellent judgement, commits to self-improvement, seeks out and successfully uses feedback
- Displays strong Passion and Drive: energetic, projects a strong positive presence; commited to the job, motivates, inspires and empowers others; cooperative and reliable
- Ability to effectively manage budgets.
- Overnight Travel up to 50%.
Must possess a valid driver's license and maintain a driving record that is acceptable or probationary under the SOA Driving Record Evaluation Criteria Policy. Must be approved as an "Authorized Driver" by Risk Mgmt. to operate company vehicle prior to vehicle operation.
Back to top