Zone Operations Specialist
- Dublin, OH
This position supports key functions at our Columbus Zone Office.
The Zone Operations Specialist provides wide-ranging support to all zone sales, marketing, sales training, retailer development, and field staff . This person is an important channel of information between retailers, the zone, and the regional office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to zone, including arranging meetings and events; coordinating itineraries for the zone managers; contacting vendors; managing zone office facility, supplies and computer equipment; composing spreadsheets, reports and PowerPoint presentations; making travel arrangements; updating and tracking the zone budget; and various other opportunities as they become available.
- Participate in regional/retailer marketing events; act as liaison between Subaru and the customer for basic information and "giveaway" items; warehouse and maintain inventory of marketing assets at the zone office and with off-site vendors.
- Assist Zone Retailer Development Manager with preparation and processing of retailer development activities and documentation; prepare and distribute reports; update binders and contact materials; coordinate dealer franchise agreements, renewals, ownership changes; track Signature Facility Program Financial Agreement activities and process payments.
- Maintain and monitor all pool and marketing vehicle activity and documentation; track and maintain license plate inventory, registration and insurance cards.
- Assist ZRTM with zone initiated training activities; participate in SOA sponsored training activities to enhance knowledge of Subaru programs and product; maintain tracking sheet with process of zone employee training status.
- Schedule and prepare activities and documents surrounding new vehicle launches.
Education/Experience: A 4-year college degree(BA/BS) and at least 2-4 years of experience in sales, marketing, or retailer operations is preferred.
• Intermediate to advanced MC Office skills, in particular, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and some Access
• Strong organizational skills and a fine attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Professionalism and knowledge of Subaru products a must
• Analytical skills with working with spreadsheets, databases and reports
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work independently
• Must possess a clean, valid driver's license
• Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle
• Must be able to lift 45-50 lbs
* Must be open to future relocation for career progression*
Back to top