Sr. / Lead Software Engineer - Support Systems
Provides functional and technical solutions to support and enhance HCM, Payroll, Learning Management and Legal applications. Reviews business processes, user requests and data to assess and determine ways to improve efficiency. Accountable for project level deliverables that meet defined standards and application requirements.
- Provides support for business applications by investigating and resolving issues using back end and front-end system knowledge.
- Identifies opportunities and creates solutions for business process improvement through automation.
- Validates system requirements, both functional and non-functional, to support business processes and architectural needs.
- Documents and provides information to users and other Analysts to support project objectives, changes, training and reference materials.
- Works with project manager, programmers, business partners, external vendors, QA testing teams and project leads to determine programming tasks, establish estimates and schedule requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree, and 6 plus years of experience in a software development position. Must have excellent verbal and written communication, and social interaction skills.
- Strong experience with PL/SQL including creation and modification of views, tables, functions, and procedures using tools such as SQL Navigator.
- Preferred experience working with one or more of the following cloud applications: Oracle Fusion HCM, Ceridian Dayforce HCM and Cornerstone OnDemand.
- Experience with XML and scheduling packages (FTP, SFTP and OpCon)
- Knowledge of BI Publisher, HTML, Data warehousing and Web Services is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and take initiative to find solutions for business requirements.
- Has the experience and technical skills necessary to participate in the development and maintenance of business systems using a systems methodology.
- Willing to continue to learn as technology changes.
- Must be open to providing off-hours production support.
Take a look at the IT Team! Listen to our employees - see our staff and their stories.
Back to top