Software Engineer, CRM Systems
Software Engineer - CRM Systems
The Subaru of America Information Technology department is seeking a new Software Engineer for our growing team. The successful candidate will be expected to work with different internal teams as well as third parties in supporting and maintaining mission critical Customer Relationship Management applications (CRM). You will also assume responsibility for program analysis, coding, testing and implementing changes to our existing applications. You will have responsibility for some design but will also be expected to support production systems; analyzing and resolving production problems in a timely manner; and resolving end user service requests as assigned. In addition, this position will develop new and existing code and designs for multiple projects and work closely with a diverse Software Development team and other business units within Subaru of America.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and develop the software components that drive Subaru's CRM Call Center systems including Subaru's Siebel Application.
- Work across teams to lead efforts in system administration, managing repositories, deployment planning and application server and database management.
- Develop, enhance and support specific mission-critical CRM components and services.
- Maintain a positive work environment as well as continually review the software development process and identify areas that need improvement.
- Provides 7x24 production support.
- Maintain discipline of documentation to support SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) requirements
- Able to communicate and translate technical requirements to the business.
- CRM Systems experience is highly desirable. Experience or exposure to Siebel would be a plus.
- Experience with Oracle database programming including data modeling skills and PL/SQL design is desired.
- Familiarity with UNIX and /or LINUX systems background, including system security model, systems administration, and scripting is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and take initiative to find solutions for business requirements.
- Has the experience and technical skills necessary to participate in the development and maintenance of business systems using a systems methodology.
- Logical approach to the solution of problems.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to continue to learn as technology changes.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science with 4 plus years of overall development experience.
- Experience working with CRM applications
Back to top