Service Operations and Process(Express) Manager
- Camden, NJ
Manages the development, launch, implementation and sustainment of the Express Service initiative. The position is responsible for service operations and process improvements in support of increasing customer retention, customer satisfaction and retailer profitability.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Plans, develops, implements and sustains strategies related to retailer service and operational processes for Express Service.
- Manages vendor relationships associated with the programs.
- Manages applicable program components and collateral materials - such as Marketing point of purchase (POP), field launch and on-going communications, vendor and retailer invoicing, tracking and reporting, etc.
- Manages program budget.
- Develops and manages reporting process for key metrics related to programs.
- Liaison and support to regional and zone field staff, including participation in organizational and training meeting regarding associated programs.
- Planning and preparation for Express Management Workshops, in house Vendor Training, National Training Conference and the National Business Conference.
- Visit retailers and monitor vendor performance as needed to ensure that Express process is within guidelines.
- Supports Executive meetings with applicable Express data and creating decks as needed.
Qualifications include a Bachelor's degree with 8 - 10 years of experience in automotive Retail, OE and/or Aftermarket.
Other qualifications include:
- Understanding of key financial metrics and processes of retailers Parts and Service Operations.
- Budget and expense tracking.
- Professional communication with all levels of employees within the organization.
- Balance multiple priorities and the ability to prioritize projects
- Analytical and strategic planning skills; proficient in Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills throughout all levels of business, including negotiation of contracts with vendors and distributors.
- Ability to travel 25-35 % into field, vendor, and other key meetings
Back to top