Summary: Schedules service appointments based on incoming calls and internet messages. Maintains daily work schedule. Interviews customer at write-up time and prepares Repair Orders.
- Takes requests for service, review the concerns, and set appointments based on priorities of CVA and customer.
- Interviews the customer at time of appointment and prepare the repair order as needed.
- Ensures open campaigns or recalls are completed on vehicles serviced by the SEC by adding those needed to repair orders during the write up process.
- Reviews repair estimates and final invoices with customers.
- Finalize all customer pay repair orders.
- Coordinates scheduling vehicles for follow-up appointments.
- Complete and file all warranty claims for SEC repairs.
- Enters warranty claims in SOA System and track warranty parts requests.
- Serves as back up for the parts specialist or SEC manager.
- Tracks completion and prepare part kits for vehicle retrofit updates.
- Performs assigned tasks from SEC Manager as needed to continue and improve SEC operations.
- Increases shop repair efficiency by attending New Model Update classes to understand normal vehicle characteristics and reducing unnecessary no problem found repairs by the Technicians.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with customers and CVA to encourage repeat business.
- Basic automotive technical knowledge and Subaru-specific knowledge preferred.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong investigative/problem solving/negotiating skills.
- ADP or similar retailer management system skills.
- Computer skills necessary to produce reports and tracking systems.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Familiar with ISO14001 standards and basic OSHA safety standards.
- Understanding of Subaru warranty policy and procedures.
Education/Experience: AA/AS + 4-6 years of related experience
Meet Some of Subaru of America's Employees
National Field Marketing Manager
Nytasha communicates Subaru’s corporate marketing strategy to regional markets and retail locations throughout the U.S. She ensures Subaru’s messaging is consistent and on brand across all areas of the company.
Back to top