Senior/Lead Programmer Analyst - Supply Chain
Design, develop and provide ongoing support for Subaru's Port Operations (Window Sticker) application and Warehouse Management Systems. Provide guidance and mentorship to team members on technical development and approach. Work closely with functional users to develop business solutions. Act as team expert for system upgrades and implementing new technologies.
- Work with functional users to develop current and future business process designs. Support the development of functional requirements specifications.
- Generate technical designs and interface documents. Develop and test software components which are part of the Oracle E-Business Suite and other custom systems at SOA.
- Working with other IT teams, vendors and consultants ensure project goals and milestones are achieved. Maintain a positive and productive work environment among the team.
- Provide day to day production support and off hours support as required.
- Ensure system implementations meet high quality standards and outstanding issues are prioritized and resolved.
- As a technical expert, mentor other team members in best practices for system development. Follow the SOA PMO process to plan and complete work activities.
- Prepare timely Status Reports. Effectively present technical concepts and issues to both technical and functional team members.
- Research and evaluate new technologies and upgrades of current systems to support the planning and implementation of these projects.
- Develop complex ADF applications along with complex JAVA, JEE programming and integrate with EBS and other various services.
- Develop complex PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions and Queries
BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related degree, 8 to 10 years' experience in a software development position.
Skill Requirements: â€<
- STRONG HANDS ON Experience with Oracle ADF
- Designing and developing ADF based UI for Business process based applications.
- ADF Faces, ADF Complex task flows for rich UI, ADF Integration with Web Services, ADF Regions/Dynamic regions and their applications.
- ADF application performance optimization, ADF integration with Oracle EBS platform, Application Deployments and sub-versioning
- Strong hands on experience in JAVA, JEE
- J-Developer 12c and SVN 1.8
- Experience with Oracle BPEL and OSB services is a plus
- BI Publisher Enterprise Edition 12.2
- SQL Navigator or SQL Developer
- Weblogic Server
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL and PL/SQL.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Oracle packages, procedures, functions and tables.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of advanced database concepts
- Experience in a software development position with all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC); including requirements definition, technical designs, coding, testing and implementation.
- Supply Chain experience is desired.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate complex ideas to others.
- Demonstrates accountability for meeting milestones and delivery of a quality product.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated to continue learning new technologies or expanding knowledge of current skills.
Take a look at the IT Team! Listen to our employees - see our staff and their stories.
Back to top