Senior Software Engineer - Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Camden, NJ
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - ORACLE FUSION MIDDLEWARE
Analyze, Design, develop and implement complex SOAP and REST Web Services in Oracle BPEL and OSB using Oracle SOA suite 12C and above. Provide ongoing support for Subaru's Fusion Middleware operations. Provide guidance and mentorship to team members on technical development and approach. Work closely with functional users to develop business solutions. Act as team expert for system upgrades and implementing new technologies.
- Working with functional users to develop current and future business process designs. Support the development of functional requirements specifications.
- Generate technical designs and interface documents. Develop and test software components which are part of the Oracle E-Business Suite and other custom systems at Subaru of America.
- Analyze, design, develop and implement complex Fusion Middleware (FMW) REST and SOAP services in BPEL 12C and OSB 12C.
- Perform design and code review for FMW services for peers and provide feedback to come up with robust architecture.
- Working with other IT teams, vendors and consultants ensure project goals and milestones are achieved. Maintain a positive and productive work environment among the team.
- Provide day to day production support and off hours support as required.
- Ensure system implementations meet high quality standards and outstanding issues are prioritized and resolved.
- As an expert technical mentor, assist other team members in best practices for system development. Follow the SOA PMO process to plan and complete work activities.
- Prepare timely Status Reports. Effectively present technical concepts and issues to both technical and functional team members.
- Research and evaluate new technologies and upgrades of current systems to support the planning and implementation of these projects.
- Open to learning Oracle ADF and BI Publisher tools to support other applications.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related degree, 6 to 10 years' experience in a software development position.
- Strong hands on experience with Oracle SOA Suite 12C (BPEL and OSB) and above .
- Experience with Oracle WebLogic Application Server 11G, 12C and above
- One+ year of full-time experience as a WebLogic administrator in a large IT Enterprise organization is a plus.
- Strong XPATH, XQUERY, XML & Web Services troubleshooting ability.
- Extensive experience with clustering and tuning.
- General debugging skills - Knowledge of telnet and other command-line tools to debug network/firewall connectivity.
- Strong knowledge on PL SQL to work independently on writing complex PL/ SQL queries for day to day tasks.
- Ability to pick up Oracle ADF and BI Publisher technology to support existing ADF applications and BI publisher reports.
- Experience in a software development position including all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC); requirements definition, technical designs, coding, testing and implementation.
- Supply Chain experience is plus.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate complex ideas to others.
- Demonstrates accountability for meeting milestones and delivery of a quality product.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated to continue learning new technologies or expanding knowledge of current skills.
Back to top