Regional Parts & Service Specialist
- Cherry Creek, CO
Support the Regional Parts and Service Department in analyzing parts, accessory, and service sales opportunities. Analyzes and prepares documents covering technical training, customer handling, parts, and warranty claim reviews as requested by the Regional Parts and Service Manager (RPSM) to ensure warranty compliance and policy adjustments are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Tracks retailer performance in the Parts and Service area by using Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI), I-Exam, Siebel, and Microsoft Office Suite. Runs reports and updates retailers on progress of the SOA core programs: PRIME, PRIME Plus, Parts and Service Marketing Funds, and Subaru CARE Connect.
- Assists the RPSM using the above, as well as regionally created sales and marketing initiatives, to attain parts and accessory sales objectives.
- Collaborates with region and districts to create and maintain a non technical training plan for each retailer to ensure they are in compliance with the latest non technical training minimum standards.
- Attends core technical training classes and completes all Web Based Training for technical training and Fixed Operations
- Analyzes and counsels with Regional Parts and Service Manager (RPSM) on warranty processes, Policy Adjustment Review, warranty cost and frequency, and warranty audit compliance.
- Travels with District Parts and Service Managers(DPSM) as requested by RPSM.
- Assist with vehicle repurchase process.
Education/Experience: BA/BS(4 year degree) + 2-4 years of related automotive(Parts/Service Experience)
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Automotive Technology/Management or related field.
- Prior automotive experience a plus.
- Advanced computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point and the ability to learn new or proprietary systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical abilities, excellent organization and time management skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and maintain a driving record that satisfied the requirements of SOA Driving Record Evaluation Criteria Policy. Must be approved as an "Authorized Driver" by Risk Management to operate vehicles prior to vehicle operation.
- Must be open to relocation.
**This position is intended as a prerequisite, transitional assignment at the regional level and is not intended to be a long-term position. Candidates must be able to relocate for career progression.
Back to top