Quality Assurance Team Leader
This position focuses on activities designed to maintain and improve the vehicle quality level in several key areas. These include the build/assembly quality of the vehicle, the quality of the pre-delivery inspection (PDI), and the quality of accessories along with the proper installation as performed by the port processor.
- Inspect vehicles and generate reports on deficiencies.
- Thorough knowledge of the spec. and function of each model to understand characteristics.
- Judge accessory installation compliance against SOA's standards.
- Perform tear down audits to confirm hidden aspects of complex installations, including critical wire harness routing and tie off points.
- Understand and be able to train others on all facets of the port PDI process.
- Be able to perform minor to mid-range vehicle diagnosis and repairs .
- Perform a variety of campaign activities alone or as part of a group
- Inspect and manage port discrepant parts program.
- Participate in new accessory installation trials.
- Participate in new model launch related programs.
- Generate communications in the absence of the Port QA Manager.
- Ability to train small groups in specific tasks.
- Ability to complete projects without supervision.
- Mid range mechanical ability, some specific Subaru knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to judge quality exceptions impartially and consistently.
- Ability to interact with a variety of individuals, groups, and companies.
- Ability to attend off site technical training classes.
- Computer skills to include PowerPoint, digital imaging manipulation, bar code scan tool data logging, service and parts manual online access and research.
- Ability to work shift hours as required
Work Environment :
-Ability to lift 50lbs
-Ability to work in all weather conditions, all times of the year as the job requires work inside/outside of the building
-Participation required in technical training courses as required
- Preferred 2 year degree(AA/AS) minimum plus 2-4 years of related experience.
Meet Some of Subaru of America's Employees
National Field Marketing Manager
Nytasha communicates Subaru’s corporate marketing strategy to regional markets and retail locations throughout the U.S. She ensures Subaru’s messaging is consistent and on brand across all areas of the company.
Back to top