Marketing Product Content Specialist
Assist in the production of select carline and in-vehicle technology assets; including video, stills, print and interactive digital for all Subaru models and owned platforms. Interacts heavily with partner advertising agencies, multiple SOA departments including Product Management and Legal, vendor partners, and FHI liaisons.
Must be able to perform all of these:
- Work with the Marketing Product Content Manager in the planning, development and production of Subaru brand and carline materials, including but not limited to, vehicle still and action photography, running footage, long and short format video content, product and in-vehicle technology awareness videos such as 'How To' videos, interactive digital content and modules, long and short format print such as showroom and pre-launch brochures, posters, etc.
- Help to develop creative execution of awards and accolades (IIHS, KBB, etc.), news, and emerging technologies, such as EyeSight and STARLINK by working closely with respective area managers and specialists for each project.
- Coordinate and communicate asset assessment needs and distribution of all platforms and their respective agency partners, meeting all deadlines. Oversee asset and video library management, including the Content Portal Hub. Informing all areas of what is available and where it is located on the Content Portal Hub.
- Interface with the marketing partner agencies by following mandatory protocols and approved templates to ensure optimal communication and performance by all parties on various projects. Clearly communicate project strategy, direction and deliverables needed to meet deadlines. Ensuring consistency across all platforms for the brand is vital.
- Review and proof all product materials, both print and digital, to ensure optimal user experience and understanding. Coordinate product updates and maintenance communications to agency partners for timely platform implementations. Oversee that all necessary teams have thoroughly reviewed the materials pertaining to their areas.
- Work with other outside partner agencies to ensure that contractual obligations are met and exceeded. Oversee the front and backend operations of car prep company and Evox asset development.
- Management of 3rd party brochure fulfillment site and optimizing efficiencies; including inventory management, shipping direction and logistics, forecasting, and reconciling actual usage. Coordinate shipping and fulfillment for all auto shows with the Auto Show team.
- Global Asset Distribution: Facilitate and work with other Subaru corporations for the usage of Subaru of America's assets and draft, and see through, a memorandum of understanding. Work with the Virtual Garage program for a global approach for pricing of assets.
- Assist the team in ad-hoc marketing projects or needs, including but not limited to: presentations, reports, miscellaneous projects, etc.
- Assist in managing budget details and tracking sheets; reconciling Subaru and Agency estimates vs actuals, manage the accuracy of all recoveries including cross-departmental charges and allocations, global asset sharing, and employee and retailer billings.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must have excellent communication, project management, multi-tasking, and organization skills. Attention to detail and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment is required. Advertising Production experience and/or Advertising Agency experience is a plus. This position requires a strong marketing and analytical background, problem solving ability and highly developed verbal and written communication skills. Must have a thorough understanding of the Subaru product line, as well as SOA national, regional, and retailer operations is needed. The position interacts with all levels of management, FHI staff, various advertising agencies and field operations. MS Office skills required.
- Ability to give clear direction to agency partners on strategy, and clearly define the creative problem we need solved on various types of materials.
- Able to lead teams on production and make sure that the content or assets being captured meet the strategic objective for Subaru, the marketing department, etc.
- Ability to make decisions rooted in strategy and communication objective independently.
Bachelor's degree and 4-6 years of experience.
Back to top