Manager, Senior Counsel
- Camden, NJ
- Provide legal review, advice and support on a broad range of matters related to automotive retailer and distributor issues including, but not limited to, market actions, facility issues, buy/sell agreements, relocations, add points, allocations, terminations, programs and promotions.
- Manage related litigation and claims, identify potential liability and opportunity, assess and provide recommendations for strategy development and goal attainment.
- Demonstrate strong transactional skills relating to the review, drafting, and negotiation of a wide variety of contracts and agreements for various business units or industries.
- Provide training on assorted legal topics, as needed.
- Supervise and manage outside counsel and staff, as needed.
- Serve as back up to other positions and practice areas, as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Juris Doctorate from ABA accredited law school, admission to Bar of at least one state and In-House Bar of New Jersey.
• 6-10 years of experience.
• Extensive knowledge in a highly regulated area of law, automotive preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication, problem solving, analytical, organizational and negotiating skills with demonstrated ability to achieve results.
• Demonstrated success in a law firm, government practice, or in-house legal department.
• Excellent business judgment, agility, and ability to employ strategic thinking.
Team-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal skills, collaborative approach and ability to provide cross-functional integration
Back to top