Manager, Senior Counsel
- Camden, NJ
- Provide legal review, advice and support on a broad range of matters related to automotive retailer and distributor issues including, but not limited to, market actions, facility issues, buy/sell agreements, relocations, add points, terminations, programs and promotions.
- Manage related litigation and claims, identify potential liability and opportunity, assess and provide recommendations for strategy development and goal attainment
- Provide training on assorted legal topics, as needed.
- Supervise and manage outside counsel and staff, as needed.
- Serve as back up to other positions and practice areas, as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Juris Doctorate from ABA accredited law school, admission to Bar of at least one state and In-House Bar of New Jersey.
- 10-12 years of experience.
- Extensive knowledge in the automotive franchise area.
- Excellent written and oral communication, problem solving, analytical, organizational and negotiating skills with demonstrated ability to achieve results.
- Demonstrated success in corporate law department, law firm or government practice.
- Excellent business judgment, agility, and ability to employ strategic thinking.
- Team-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal skills, collaborative approach and ability to provide cross-functional integration.
Back to top