Love Promise Experience Manager
- Camden, NJ
"More than a Car Company"
As part of our commitment to be more than a car company, Subaru wants to ensure that our customers receive the best automotive experience ever -- from purchase throughout the ownership life cycle. Your involvement, influence, and coaching will make this a reality for our retailers and customers. If you have an unmatched passion for the customer experience, this role will allow you to build upon our commitment to earning and maintaining trust with our customers. We believe the Love Promise is one of our strongest brand differentiators in the industry.
Title: Love Promise Customer Commitment Ambassador
Location(s): Ideal Case * 6 total LPCCA (2 per Region): Open to Zone and location
We are seeking individuals at the Zone level to be the ambassador, advocate and local representative of the Love Promise program. This individual will ensure that all front-line employees understand the love promise and will develop and manage strategies to increase the customer experience at each assigned retailer. The individual will work to ensure that an exceptional experience is present at their assigned retailers and help to make this a Subaru brand differentiator. The Love Promise Commitment Ambassador will be working in conjunction with our Zone, field personnel, and retailers to implement both training and recognition to retailers and their customer facing employees.
- Acts as an advocate and ambassador for Subaru and ensures that all customer facing retailer employees understand the Love Promise
- Identifies and diagnoses retailer opportunities for customer experience improvement
- Develop and execute in-dealership training that addresses retailer deficiencies in the customer experience
- Work with retailer management to relay and coordinate corrective plans and strategies for customer experience improvement
- Produce written action plans for retailer improvement in the customer experience including Who-What-When categories
- Proficient at follow-up with retailers that is both persistent but professional to ensure positive change
- Produce Contact reports promptly for all retailer visits
- Monitors improvements and declines and provides recognition and counseling for retailers and individuals
- Plans and executes the retailer training for the Love Promise program including curriculum, delivery, and amenities
- Assist retailers in Love Promise activations.
- Special projects as directed by the Love Promise Customer Commitment Manager
- Strong ability to motivate and inspire
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills including ability to communicate well across all levels including with retailer executives
- Proven history of willingness to have difficult conversations while ensuring discussions are constructive and positive
- Adept at presenting training/educational material in a clear and effective format with a history of success of training facilitation
- Strong leadership and personnel development skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Thorough knowledge of retail operations and retail personnel responsibilities, duties, and challenges
- Ability to collaboratively work with internal SOA departments and external partners
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative thinking with willingness to innovate
- Travel 60%-75% within a Zone for retailer visits daily
Education/Experience: BA/BS (4-year degree) + 4-6 years of related experience. Field/Zone/Training Experience desirable.
Back to top