INTERN - Vehicle Pricing
Vehicle Pricing Intern - Paid Internship
Course of Study
Bachelor's degree with major in Finance, Accounting, or Management.
- 1 year in length [37.5 hours per week during the summer; 20-25 hours per week during school year]
- Internship to begin in May
- Junior (or a Senior planning to pursue a Master's Degree in the fall)
- Must be an active student for the entire length of internship
- Previous internship or work experience preferred
- International students may require special work authorization to work a one-year internship. Speak with your International Students Office/Advisor at your institution before applying.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Subaru vehicle price and margin analysis
- Subaru vehicle equipment analysis
- Competitive vehicle reporting and analysis
- Develop pricing-related communications and supporting documents
- Update Subaru price lists
- Special ad-hoc assignments
Subaru of America's Vehicle Pricing area is a fast-paced and exciting environment that provides an opportunity to experience business operations on a national level. This position is responsible for helping to collect, analyze, and report data related to the pricing of new vehicles and option packages. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required, along with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment. The ideal candidate would be able to understand the big picture without losing attention to detail. The candidate must be able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word are required.
Back to top