INTERN - Sales-Field Operations
Sales-Field Operations Intern - Paid Internship
Course of Study
MBA preferred or Bachelor's degree with major in Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Communications, Business Systems, Operations Management, Management Information Systems
- 1 year in length [37.5 hours per week during the summer; 25 hours per week during school year]
- Internship to begin in May
- MBA or Junior (or a Senior planning to pursue a Master's Degree in the fall)
- Must be an active student for the entire length of internship
- Previous internship or work experience preferred
- GPA of 3.3 or higher
- International students may require special work authorization to work a one-year internship. Speak with your International Students Office/Advisor at your institution before applying.
- Analytical skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Special ad-hoc assignments requiring creativity and heavy analytical skills, especially Excel expertise
- Assist in preparing vehicle sales analysis and estimates
- Assist in dealer incentive administration
- Assist in measurement of weekend customer traffic
- Assist in the preparation of executive presentations and meetings (i.e., annual National Training Conference, National Business Conference, and others)
Subaru of America's national vehicle sales department is a fast-paced and exciting environment that provides an opportunity to experience business operations on a national level. This position is responsible for helping to collect, analyze, and report data related to the sales process of new vehicles. This position provides visibility to the highest levels of organization. The work product must be accurate and usable.
Candidate must be highly self-motivated. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required along with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment. The ideal candidate would be able to understand the big picture without losing attention to detail. The candidate must be able to handle multiple projects and completing deadlines. The ability to work extra hours as needed is required.
Back to top