INTERN - Retail Relationship Marketing
Retail Relationship Marketing Intern - Paid Internship
Course of Study
Pursuing a Bachelor's degree with a major in Marketing or MBA with a concentration in Marketing
- 1 year in length [37.5 hours per week during the summer; 25 hours per week during school year]
- Internship to begin in May.
- Junior (or a Senior planning to pursue a Master's Degree in the fall)
- Must be an active student for the entire length of internship
- Curriculum and/or work experience portray a dedication to the pursuit of a marketing career
- International students may require special work authorization to work a one-year internship. Speak with your International Students Office/Advisor at your institution before applying.
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong written communication, presentation, and customer-service skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Internet technical understanding
This position will provide experience and exposure to the Marketing Communications team at Subaru specifically, in the area of Retail Relationship Marketing. You will have exposure to daily departmental operations by supporting projects and participating in planning and executing meetings.
Daily responsibilities may include:
- Monthly trend reporting & analysis tasks
- Monthly Power Point slides for executive update
- Assist in creation of quick-use guides for key BI reports for field
- Review & update Subarunet pages
- Maintain history log of all creative templates including performance metrics
- Obtain template approvals from business owners, brand, co-op and legal approvers
- Assist with preparations for national meetings locally, coordinating requirements including space, premium items, booth layout, etc.
- Other reporting projects and review as needed
- Supporting professional and managers in any areas related to the above and interact with partner agencies
Intern will learn and be exposed to :
- Real world knowledge of working for a corporate headquarters
- Meeting and working with peers with similar interests
- Participation in staff meetings and conference calls
- Hands on strategizing and planning of various projects
Back to top