INTERN - Promotions & Sponsorships
Promotions & Sponsorships Intern - Paid Internship
Course of Study
Pursuing a Bachelor's degree with a major in Marketing or Advertising, MS in Marketing, or MBA with a concentration in Marketing or Advertising
- 1 year in length [37.5 hours per week during the summer; 25 hours per week during school year]
- Internship to begin in May.
- Junior (or a Senior planning to pursue a Master's Degree in the fall)
- Must be an active student for the entire length of internship
- Curriculum and/or work experience portray a dedication to the pursuit of a marketing career
- Must possess a valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record
- International students may require special work authorization to work a one-year internship. Speak with your International Students Office/Advisor at your institution before applying.
- Strong written communications, presentation and customer-service skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and work in an office setting and the occasional warehouse environment
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel skills
- Strong interest in cause marketing, event marketing, and/or partnership marketing
This position will provide experience and exposure to the Marketing Communications Group at Subaru specifically in the area of Promotions & Sponsorships. The Promotions & Sponsorship team manages the partnerships, sponsorships, and event activations for initiatives in cause marketing, vehicle launches, and outdoor lifestyle. You will have exposure to daily departmental operations by supporting projects, participating in planning and executing meetings.
Daily responsibilities may include:
- Assist in the development and execution of cause marketing campaigns around the environment, health and wellness, community, education and animals. Assist in setting up the on-site cause marketing campaigns at Subaru headquarters.
- Assist in the management of brand partnerships, events and sponsorship relationships.
- Creation of the monthly executive PowerPoint report for the Promotions and Sponsorships department
- Update Subaru.com and social media platforms with upcoming events including dates, times, locations and descriptions
- Participate in on-site event activation as requested
- Assist in managing and maintaining Marketing Department and Partner vehicle fleet
- Work with partners and in-house creative team to coordinate brand compliant promotional vehicle wraps
- Assist in research projects supporting the Promotions and Sponsorships department
- Assist in managing contract deliverables for select partnerships
- Coordinate distribution of event supplies and lead capturing equipment
Back to top