INTERN - Philanthropy & Corporate Responsibility
Philanthropy & Corporate Responsibility Intern - Paid Internship
Course of Study
Bachelor's degree with major in Corporate Social Responsibility, Communications, Marketing, Business
- 1 year in length [37.5 hours per week during the summer; 25 hours per week during school year]
- Internship to begin in May
- Junior (or a Senior planning to pursue a Master's Degree in the fall)
- Must be an active student for the entire length of internship
- International students may require special work authorization to work a one-year internship. Speak with your International Students Office/Advisor at your institution before applying.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong writing skills
- Courses on Corporate Social Responsibility as part of degree program a plus
- Previous internship or work experience a plus
- Support management of philanthropic giving activities
- Assist with creating and managing employee volunteer activities
- Assist in creating internal communications for corporate responsibility, philanthropy, and volunteer initiatives
- Assist with creating corporate responsibility, philanthropy, and volunteerism content for Subaru social media channels
- Assist in creating and gathering creative assets, photos, and video for corporate , philanthropy and volunteer communications
- Assist in the planning and coordination of corporate responsibility and community events
- Update philanthropy and corporate responsibility content on corporate intranet
- Coordinate special projects to support department initiatives
This position is responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of the Philanthropy and Corporate Responsibility Department. Specific duties include: assisting with the review of grant proposals; identifying, scheduling, and communicating employee volunteer opportunities; drafting content, and assisting with creative direction for internal corporate responsibility communications; drafting corporate responsibility social media communications; managing of internal corporate responsibility photo and video assets; and other various project support as needed.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required, along with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment. Must be dependable, very detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple projects. Must have a sense of urgency and be able to work well under pressure.
Back to top