INTERN - Customer Retailer Services
Customer Retailer Services Intern - Paid Internship
Course of Study
Bachelor's degree with major in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations
- 1 year in length [37.5 hours per week during the summer; 25 hours per week during school year]
- Internship to begin in May
- Junior (or a Senior planning to pursue a Master's Degree in the fall)
- Must be an active student for the entire length of internship
- International students may require special work authorization to work a one-year internship. Speak with your International Students Office/Advisor at your institution before applying.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Access database experience
- Strong Word and Excel skills
This position would be working with the Subaru's Customer Retailer Service Team located in Subaru's National Customer Contact Center. Responsibilities include working with the E-Contact Team to perform analysis, summary reports and special projects related to incoming customer contacts via e-mail through Subaru.com. Some follow up phone contact with Subaru retailer is required. This position would also include working with the Contact Center Systems Manager to assist with analysis of customer contact data/ trends and report creation.
Meet Some of Subaru of America's Employees
National Field Marketing Manager
Nytasha communicates Subaru’s corporate marketing strategy to regional markets and retail locations throughout the U.S. She ensures Subaru’s messaging is consistent and on brand across all areas of the company.
Back to top