INTERN - Brand Relationship Marketing
Brand Relationship Marketing Intern - Paid Internship
Course of Study
Pursuing a Bachelor's degree with a major in Marketing or MBA with a concentration in Marketing
- 1 year in length [37.5 hours per week during the summer; 25 hours per week during school year]
- Internship to begin in May.
- Junior (or a Senior planning to pursue a Master's Degree in the fall)
- Must be an active student for the entire length of internship
- Curriculum and/or work experience portray a dedication to the pursuit of a marketing career
- Must possess a valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record
- International students may require special work authorization to work a one-year internship. Speak with your International Students Office/Advisor at your institution before applying.
- Strong written communications, presentation, and customer-service skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Internet technical understanding
This position will provide experience and exposure to the Marketing Communications team at Subaru specifically in the area of Relationship Marketing. You will have exposure to daily departmental operations by supporting projects, participating in planning and executing meetings, and occasionally managing projects.
Daily responsibilities may include:
- Assist with Subaru Ambassador Program Maintenance
- Review Subaru Ambassador Monthly Reports/Check-ins
- Assist with Employee Ambassador Program
- Assist with Ambassador Newsletter on Monthly Basis
- Assist with Ambassador Activations
- Monitor Subaru Ambassador Comments on Social Media
- Assisting in the management and development of the Subaru Gear Program
- Maintain Subaru Gear closet stock and keep organized for employees to use Gear as needed.
- Work at owner events selling Subaru Gear as needed (Boxerfest - April, Wicked Big Meet - June, annual SOA Employee Gear Sale - November)
- Review and participate in producing owner communications
- Gather assets and create monthly Marketing Snapshot for Relationship Marketing group
- Actively participate in 3 rd Floor Social Committee
- Supporting professional and managers in any areas related to the above and will occasionally be required to manage projects independently and interact with partner agencies
Back to top