Human Resources Business Partner
Human Resources Business Partner maintains an active presence within the business unit and act as liaisons between human resources and senior management by providing collaborative consultation services. By demonstrating thorough knowledge of human resources best practices and corporate policies along with a solid comprehension of the business environment and respective goal strategies, Human Resources Business Partners consult with employees, managers and HR COEs to explore innovative opportunities to improve business results, grow the desired culture and facilitate issue resolution.
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Partners with Organizational Development COE to proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes and Programs
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client and balance employee and business advocacy.
- Partners with business leaders, Organizational Development and Talent Acquisition COEs to forecast, strategically source and ultimately identify and acquire top talent to meet our talent needs.
- Drives, influences, advises and supports the cultural and people aspects of organizational change, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives within the business area in order to improve business efficiency and people management allowing for flexibility and planned growth.
- Provide both transformational advice and transactional support on change management initiatives, organizational/departmental restructures/job role design in order to improve cost and efficiency, clarify accountabilities and empower delivery of great customer service.
- Embed a performance management culture within the business area as a means of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and the improvement of performance and/or behaviors which are guided by our values as highlighted through our Six Shining Stars.
- Working in partnership with the business to manage employee relations issues including the ongoing partnerships throughout the organization. Build management responsibility and capability for managing ER (where appropriate) issues and improve the effectiveness of consultation.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover any risks
- Using Strategic Workforce Planning approach to assist in identifying knowledge, skills and abilities required to drive the organizational strategy. Ultimately, identifying the gaps within our talent pool. Designs approach to fill these gaps (buy, build, borrow) to build robust succession plans for key talents and critical positions
- Acts as the member of the HR Management Team
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Organized and disciplined in approach to complicated tasks
- Good understanding of current HR laws and practices
- Value and understand how to use People Analytics to drive performance and to guide sound business decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills including both verbal and written communication
- Time management and priority setting: strong organizational skills and the ability to keep track of multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Dealing with ambiguity: must have the flexibility to change direction and priorities quickly
- Composure: can be counted on to be a calm and competent presence during busy/stressful times
- Support and sustain a positive work environment fostering team performance through own work and behavior
- Exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and work to maintain constructive working relationships
- Ability to work well with others at varying organizational levels
- Able to interact with all levels within the company and to represent Subaru professionally with all external organizations
- Must be able to maintain the strictest confidentiality
- Travel - ability to travel to other Subaru site locations and key business meetings domestically. Up to 20 % of time.
- BA/BS(4 year degree) in Business or HR Management with 10+ years of HR experience.Previous experience in Human Resources Management (i.e., Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Talent Management, Organizational Development, Change Management, Total Rewards)
Back to top