District Sales Manager
General Responsibilities :
Act as a business consultant to the retailer on vehicle sales, marketing, customer satisfaction and profitability. Primary liaison between SOA and the retailer on overall effectiveness of retailer operations. Current district covers Pittsburgh, PA.
Must be able to perform all of these:
- Maximize vehicle retail sales and achieve vehicle wholesale objectives
- Support Added Security, Certified Pre-Owned sales
- Consult with retailers on profitability
- Achieve port installed accessory objectives
- Develop retailer internet operations: lead processes & web optimization
- Complete new retailer installations, orientation for new Sales Managers
- Improve customer satisfaction. Measured by Owner Loyalty Program and Ascent scores
- Assist in enforcement of Retailer Agreement, Minimum Standards & Addenda
- Provide 10 day sales estimates and provide weekend business data
BA/BS in Business Management or related field is required; a master's degree is preferred. The ideal candidate will have 5 - 7 years' sales experience with a minimum of 3 years as a District Manager with an automotive manufacturer and a demonstrated track record of outstanding sales success.
Must have the following skills:
- Effective interpersonal skills, strong communicator
- Strong passion, drive and self-motivation, competitive nature to achieve results
- Positive, professional business ability/acumen
- Capacity for leadership
- Managing and adapting to change
- Strong technology skills including Word, Excel, Subaru applications: SBI, SAM, iEXAM
- Excellent presentation skills
Must possess a valid driver's license and maintain a driving record that is acceptable or probationary under the SOA Driving Record Evaluation Criteria Policy. Must be approved as an "Authorized Driver" by Risk Mgmt. to operate company vehicle prior to vehicle operation.
Back to top