Director - Corporate Finance
Summary: Oversees all operations of the the finance department, as well as the incentive planning and Marketing accounting areas for the company. Provides effective management and cost control over all incentive areas of the company.
- Works with regions and sales operations to develop monthly national incentive plans to help meet the sales goals of the company. Develops budgets and on a monthly basis present the incentive recommendation to executive management.
- Works with each region to develop cost effective spending plans for their individual regional incentive funds.
- Maintains the Private Label Finance Relationship (Subaru Motors Finance) with contractual provider. Works with the provider to provide competitive programs, best in industry service levels and negotiate rates that enable SOA to offer competitive lease and finance programs the market place.
- Responsible for the Business Plan and Mid Range Plan projections at various periods during a fiscal year. Projections need to factor in current incentive levels, projected incentive levels, interest rate projections etc.
- Provides budgetary oversight for the General and Administrative expense area of SOA to ensure that different operating areas maintain expenses within the required budget constraints.
- Provides budgetary oversight for the Marketing Expense area of SOA to ensure that different operating areas maintain expenses within the required budget constraints.
- Maintain strong working relationships with NRAB members
- Oversee the management of all cash operations and vehicle drafting operations
- Serve as final approvals for vendor payments
- Expert knowledge of auto finance company operations including portfolio characteristics and performance, used vehicle markets, etc..
- Ability to conduct high level negotiations with outside vendor partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution.
- Strong management skills and knowledge of financial markets.
- Excellent understanding of automotive loan and lease pricing components
- Must be able to manage the balance between effective programs in terms of sales and effective cost controls.
- Excellent presentation skills are essential to communicating with parent company executives
- CPA Required
- Must understand the impact of various types of incentives programs on other aspects of the business.
BA/BS(4 year degree) + 12 plus years of experience. Advanced Degree(MS, MA, Ph.D, JD) preferred
Back to top