Digital Media Specialist
- Camden, NJ
The Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for overseeing Subaru of America's day to day digital media investment. This person will collaborate with internal stakeholders, agency and digital media partners (e.g. Automotive Research Sites, Google, Facebook and Display Networks, etc.) to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of Subaru of America's digital media strategy created to increase brand awareness and consumer demand.
Must be able to perform all of these:
- Partner with the Integrated Media Manager to develop and continually optimize our digital media investments based on Subaru of America business priorities, budgets and objectives.
- Co-create media investment strategies with our agency partners to uncover the media habits of our target audience, define a custom media approach based on business objectives, finalize and execute a media plan to address our business objectives.
- Provide day to day leadership of Subaru of America's digital media tactics (Examples: paid search, digital display & video and social media.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to make sure Subaru of America's digital media strategy is integrated across our business.
- Schedule digital media kick-off meetings to ensure the assets needed to fulfill the media plan are discussed, developed and are in place for all media launch dates.
- Partner with internal and agency stakeholders to create campaign level measurement plans and analyze consumer demand metrics with an emphasis on driving KPI's (Key Performance Indicators).
- Investigate new media partners in conjunction with the lead agency and stay current with emerging technology to sustain competitive edge.
- Serve as a point of contact for any Subaru of America digital media questions from our regional and retailer partners.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Expertise and experience managing the digital media campaigns and tactics (e.g. Programmatic Advertising and Paid Search Advertising).
- Strong knowledge of media metrics used to measure and explain consumer behavior.
- Multi-tasking and ability to prioritize projects.
- Strong presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Communicate clearly and professionally to employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to solve problems and drive results.
Bachelor's degree and 4-6 years of experience.
Back to top