Digital Advertising & Integrations Specialist
- Camden, NJ
The Digital Advertising & Integrations Specialist is primarily responsible for the development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the Subaru Certified Digital Tool Program (including Digital Retailing tools), the monitoring and analysis of Subaru Retailer Digital Advertising, and the coordination of Retailer Website 3rd party integrations.
- Management of Subaru Certified Digital Tool Program . Coordinate with a program management vendor team to administer a certified digital tool program (Text/Chat, Trade-In Evaluation, Digital Retailing). Execute the integrations of all certified digital tools with Subaru-specific customizations. Coordinate with all stakeholders to design and maintain the connection between certified digital tools with in-retailer processes and best practices, including being the subject matter expert for various Subaru audiences (internal and field). Ensure the proper ongoing operation and performance reporting of certified digital tools. Design and execute rollout plans, including pilot tests.
- Creation of Retailer Website Enhancements and Integrations . Investigate, evaluate, and recommend new tools and enhancements for the retailer website program. Respond to requests from retailers (via firstname.lastname@example.org), SOA field, or directly from third party vendors. As needed, design, execute and report the results of pilot programs to evaluate potential enhancements. Distribute well-timed communications to retailers and the field as to pilot status and results.
- Hold primary responsibility for responses to retailer and vendor integration requests received through the email@example.com mailbox.
- Reporting and Analysis. Provide scheduled and ad-hoc reporting on program performance. Discover insights and form recommendations for continued improvements. Author communications and announcements.
- Identify and recommend digital advertising best practice strategies for Subaru Retailers. Work with Retailer Website program vendors, search providers, Retailer Web Operations Manager and Retailer Digital Operations Manager to develop recommendations for retailers on appropriate budgets and tactics (search engine marketing, display ads, retargeting etc.) Consult with National digital advertising group to ensure coordination of strategies.
- Conduct Ongoing Program Audits. Report violations of guidelines and marketing opportunities to appropriate SOA Marketing and Field teams.
The ideal candidate will possess a BA/BS degree in Marketing or Business Administration along with 2 to 4 years of related experience. Must have excellent verbal communications, written communication, and social interaction skills.
- Expert in Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to operate within a constantly-changing digital environment, and the ability to modify project focus to meet evolving company digital marketing business goals.
- Proven analytical skills including report generation and related analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with and influence others outside the team, department and company (vendors and Retailers).
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Interest in digital marketing and desire to learn more about all aspects of Subaru and retailer business.
- Experience with retailer operations, digital marketing and retailer websites tools a plus.
Back to top