- Pennsauken, NJ
Provides service and support to retail customers, contacts, dealers, distributors, and regional personnel. Works to resolve issues that benefit the customer and the company. Responds to general consumer inquiries regarding Subaru related topics -the company, advertising, product features, availability, pricing, and incentives.
• Responds to customer contacts calls, letters, emails, and survey comments regarding Subaru products, warranties, SAS, and dealer related issues in a non-scripted environment.
• Manages customer case load on an on-going basis to ensure that follow up and case closure is handled in accordance with department standards.
• Makes effective goodwill and PAR decisions on a case by case basis to enhance customer loyalty and perception of the Subaru experience.
• Able to demonstrate a high level of service to others.
• Able to clearly communicate complex information through the written or spoken word.
• Excellent negotiation skills and ability to multi-task.
• Conflict resolution skills and creative thinking skills.
• Able to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy.
• Able to organize and maintain case records.
• Works well in a team environment.
• Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel
• Attend and complete mandatory department training, as well as individual skill development training as needed to maintain up to date information and knowledge of vehicles, parts, systems, accessories, warranty, policy and procedures, and legal requirements.
BA/BS with 2 to 4 years of relevant experience.
Note: Must be available to work flexible hours in accordance with CRS phone schedules, and occasional Saturdays.
Back to top