Administrative Professional - Legal
Summary: Provides administrative and clerical support to Vice President, General Counsel, as well as multiple attorneys and staff within the department. Serves as the department's gatekeeper by screening calls and visitors, maintaining department calendars, and prioritizing correspondences and sending correspondence to other departments best equipped to handle it. Processes billing and maintains departmental budgeting, as appropriate.
- Provides administrative and clerical support to Vice President, General Counsel and staff within the department.
- Creates and maintains Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
- Enters information into case management system and generate reports.
- Answers phones, schedules and arranges internal and external meetings.
- Prepares and processes vouchers for invoices using case management system.
- Obtains appropriate authorization for invoices, contracts, and travel arrangements.
- Maintain Vice President and staff calendars, when requested.
- Maintains and updates physical and electronic files.
- Distributes Code of Business Conduct manuals to temporary employees and follow up on non-compliant employees.
- Performs other job related duties, as assigned.
- High degree of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Team Connect reports.
- Ability to navigate internet for information or research and a comfort level to learn new systems.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task as needed; flexible approach to assignments as shifting priorities occur.
- Excellent and professional interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written; comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization and external vendors when necessary
- Strong integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
Education/Experience: Associates(2 year degree) + 4-6 years of related experience minimum, BA/BS(4 year degree) preferred
Back to top