Zone Operations Specialist
This position supports key functions at our Denver Zone office located in Glendale, CO.
The Zone Operations Specialist provides wide-ranging support to all zone Sales, Marketing, and Parts/Service personnel. This person is an important channel of information between dealers, the zone, and the regional office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to zone, including arranging meetings and events; coordinating itineraries for the zone managers; contacting vendors; managing zone office facility, supplies and computer equipment; composing spreadsheets and reports and PowerPoint presentations; making travel arrangements; handling zone timekeeping.
- Participate in regional/dealer marketing events; act as liaison between Subaru and the customer for basic information and "giveaway" items; warehouse and maintain inventory of marketing assets at the zone office and with off-site vendors.
- Assist Zone Dealer Development Manager with preparation and processing of dealer development activities and documentation; prepare and distribute reports; update binders and contact materials; coordinate dealer franchise agreements, renewals, ownership changes; track Signature Facility Program Financial Agreement activities and process payments.
- Maintain and monitor all pool and marketing vehicle activity and documentation; track and maintain license plate inventory, registration and insurance cards.
- Assist ZDTM with zone initiated training activities; participate in SOA sponsored training activities to enhance knowledge of Subaru programs and product; maintain tracking sheet with process of zone employee training status.
- Schedule and prepare activities and documents surrounding New Dealer Launches.
Education/Experience: ( BA/BS)4-year college degree and at least 2-4 years of experience in sales, marketing, or dealer operations is preferred.
• Intermediate to advanced MC Office skills, in particular, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and some Access
• Strong organizational skills and a fine attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Professionalism and knowledge of Subaru products a must
• Analytical skills with working with spreadsheets, databases and reports
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work independently
• Must possess a clean, valid driver's license
• Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle
• Must be able to lift 45-50 lbs
• Must be open to future relocations for career progression
Meet Some of Subaru's Employees
Connected Vehicle Program Manager
As a member of the Product Management Team, Mike is responsible for the strategy and delivery of in-vehicle technology. With customer needs in mind, the team is able to design and bring these new features to market.
Back to top