Summary: Successfully performs the specified procedure or task in the Regional Distribution Center (RDC) Warehouse Operations Department. These procedures or tasks may include receiving, stocking, picking, packing, and shipping with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and warehouse performance. Additionally, the Warehouse Associate will be required to adhere to set quality standards and perform the assigned task in accordance with various RDC safety and performance requirements.
- Picks, packs, and ships ordered items as required.
- Receives and stocks inbound orders while noting the quantity and any discrepancies in quantities, as well as recording any damages.
- Processes required documents with accuracy within RDC safety and performance requirements.
- Processes inbound orders using RF technology and following RDC special order parts (SOPs).
- Processes outbound orders using RF technology and following RDC SOPs.
- Verifies inventory accuracy to make sure it's the right part and the right quantity.
- Unloads or loads trailers, verifies bills of lading, and checks for transit damage.
- Stocks necessary supplies in their respective areas.
- Monitors and reports equipment damages and operational issues to Warehouse Lead Associate.
- Performs re-warehousing moves as requested.
- Performs inventory cycle counts as required and at a high degree of accuracy.
- Required to work limited over-time (to include weekends) as needed.
- Maintains the cleanliness, orderliness, and safety of all areas of the RDC.
- Participates in all training related to tasks required.
- Helps train other associates and new hires when necessary.
- Observes all safety rules, quality standards, and follows SOPs for assigned tasks.
- Verification of information for receiving and picking on RF equipment and its relevance to the assigned task.
- Develops a good working knowledge of each department's processes and procedures, including receiving, stocking, picking, packing, and shipping.
- Processes Haz Mat materials and other parts while following regulatory requirements.
- Works area maintained in an orderly and clean fashion.
- Performs physical activity at a sustained pace within the RDC including walking, bending, and lifting of 50 pounds on a consistent basis.
- Be able to pass and satisfactory complete training program for powered material handling equipment.
- Be able to work various work shifts if required.
- Completes inbound and outbound orders within established guidelines.
- Work will need to be of high quality and performed in an accurate, thorough and neat manner according to specified standards.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Good analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have effective time management skills.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Be able to understand, speak, read, and write English.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to operate hand-held and fork truck mounted radio frequency terminals.
- Ability to operate various warehouse power operated equipment.
- Ability to operate various warehouse material handling equipment.
- Be willing to work in a variety of warehouse functions as required.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs
- High volume production work
- Lifting, bending, and long periods on feet
Education/Experience: Minimum requirement of a High School Diploma or Equivalent with 2-4 years of related experience, preferrably in a Warehouse/Production environment.
Meet Some of Subaru's Employees
Connected Vehicle Program Manager
As a member of the Product Management Team, Mike is responsible for the strategy and delivery of in-vehicle technology. With customer needs in mind, the team is able to design and bring these new features to market.
Back to top