Marketing Insights Manager
The Marketing Insights Manager drives an in-depth understanding of Subaru owners and automotive shoppers, their needs, and preferences. Coordinate resources (both internal and external partnerships) to interpret data, research and business results (industry and Subaru). Translate data into insights that answer "why", "what", and "how". Determine the identification of purchase indicators and triggers, in support of forward-looking marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Act as a Marketing business partner to develop a strong understanding of business processes, procedures, projects, and goals.
- Identify and understand relevant data and define how results should be evaluated.
- Takes part in projects that apply offline and online data to model customer profiles and allow marketing campaigns to better commission suitable prospects.
- Understand and measure all periods of the customer acquisition funnel from awareness to transaction.
- Conduct deep dive analysis on shopper behavior across the web and SOA enterprise platforms.
Measure and communicate digital behavioral trends across customer touchpoints such as websites (Subaru.com and Retailer Websites), mobile, paid / organic search, display media and affiliates.Identify and prioritize testing opportunities.
- Extract actionable insights through both qualitative and quantitative research and provide optimization recommendations for future execution.
- Organize resources for timely performance reporting to the Subaru Marketing team.Reporting will foster discussions around current trends, patterns, and irregularities within the context of marketing/business objectives.
- Manage and synchronize with partners across the ad ops spectrum including Data Management Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, Ad Servers, Analytics providers, Tag Management, Affiliate Networks, Bid Management Tools.
- Work with SOAIT Data Science team to define and manage data inputs needed for the business.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all marketing- related reporting (is this individual
- Act as the liaison for the connection into IT business systems
- Advanced quantitative reasoning, including mathematical and statistical ability
- Strong Analytical mindset and critical thinking with the ability to help solve problems and formulate data-centric points of view for marketing business owners
- Experience with multi-touch attribution as well as digital and offline acquisition channels
- Experience working in a Data Management Platform environment preferred
Expert in Excel, Web analytics tools / platforms (Google Analytics, Dyanamic Tag Management)
- Experience using Tableau
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the marketing business domain knowledge including recent trends on digital marketing
- Ability to engage with senior management - strong communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong leadership qualities
- Ability to travel 15% of time
Education/Experience: BA/BS(4 year degree preferred) + 8-10 years of related experience
Meet Some of Subaru's Employees
Connected Vehicle Program Manager
As a member of the Product Management Team, Mike is responsible for the strategy and delivery of in-vehicle technology. With customer needs in mind, the team is able to design and bring these new features to market.
Back to top