Manager of IT - Siebel
Identifies technology resolutions to solve complex business challenges. Supports critical business units by understanding the business process.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day support of Subaru's mission critical Siebel application and the infrastructure that supports this system. The duties for this role include:
- Direct management/development of staff, projects, and IT resources.
- Budgeting and planning for future resources.
- Successful implementation of multiple small, medium or large technology projects from conception to completion.
- Develop/review business requirements documents in support of project implementations
- Influencing, reprioritizing, developing complex ideas and solutions and making recommendations for the projects to support Subaru's corporate goals.
- Manage the support and development of systems related to the following departments:
- Call Center
- Parts and Service
- Service and Quality
- Government Relations
- Manages 24/7 support of Subaru's Enterprise Siebel system
- Develops and implements recommendations to senior management team to increase operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
BA/BS with 6 to 8 years of experience. Must have experience with Enterprise CRM System (Siebel Preferred). Experience in automotive industry preferred.
- Strong project management skills
- Skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to develop and manage to project plans, budgets and projections and present data clearly, concisely and accurately.
- Possess strong business analyst skills along with experience with process re-engineering.
- Ability to analyze and report to senior management on project plan, budgets and projections.
- Skilled staff and vendor management
- Experience in Project Life Cycle methodology.
- Experience in Enterprise CRM systems (Siebel preferred) with specific knowledge of
- Call Center
- Warranty and Claims Processing
- Customer Master Data Management
- Experience preferred in Automotive
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated skills in leadership.
- Advanced problem solving skills.
- Able to interact positively and effectively with staff at all levels within the organization, as well as vendors.
- Experience working with offshore teams
Meet Some of Subaru's Employees
Connected Vehicle Program Manager
As a member of the Product Management Team, Mike is responsible for the strategy and delivery of in-vehicle technology. With customer needs in mind, the team is able to design and bring these new features to market.
Back to top