Summary: The Benefits/Compensation Analyst will be an integral part of the HR Team. The incumbent will take on responsibilities including systems administration within the HRIS application(Oracle HCM Cloud), benefits enrollment activities(system transactions, new hires, terminations, bi-weekly salary actions), compensation plan, as well as support to internal employees for questions about plan information. The employee will support compensation and benefits activities to aid with annual processes while providing ongoing support to the Compensation/Benefits Manager.
Fusion- Understand the process flow and have a working knowledge of Oracle HCM Cloud, especially in the areas of Compensation and Benefits e.g.
- Enrollments in Fusion - process QE (qualifying event) changes in Fusion; follow up on missing documents
- Troubleshoot system issues if they arise until resolution in the benefits & compensation modules
- Audits - run audits; identify issues that need resolution; identify report needs; run census information for various carriers as requested.
- Open Enrollment(OE) - participate in OE rate finalization and testing once rates are finalized; enroll retirees who have changes if an automated solution is not found; run OE audits; answer hotline and HR mailbox questions, communicate with employees as necessary; update employee benefits handbooks with any changes for new calendar year. Send out notifications as needed e.g.: Marketplace notice (new 80/60 single rate)
- Add emergency enrollments in carrier systems when needed.
- Update benefits on intranet as needed
- Ensure compensation programs (e.g. merit, bonuses, changes) are working as designed within the Oracle Fusion system & suggest improvements
- Work with Manager on designing Compensation programs
- Updates in multiple carrier systems as needed (e.g.: Fidelity updates several times a month).
- Retirees - communication with all retirees, make updates to enrollments as required, submit monthly auto debit to Payroll/AP. Develop a new process in 2015; enter retiree enrollments in Fusion; provide payroll with flex benefit changes as needed on a biweekly basis
- Send out Cobra packets
- Annual processes such as ACA filing, system updates, provide files to vendor, make corrections as necessary
- Disability back up for Sr. Benefits Analyst in handling leaves of absence & FMLA
- BS/BA(4 year degree) preferred + 4-6 years of related HR/Benefits experience
- Detailed understanding of systems e.g. Oracle HCM Cloud especially Compensation and Benefits
- Strong system aptitude; knowledge of how to troubleshoot problems and work to resolution
- Understanding of health and welfare benefits so that can translate EOB for conversations with employees and/or vendors; basic understanding of Medicare benefits'
- Overall understanding of STD/LTD; ability to set-up an initial STD claim (i.e. get individual ready for coverage); working knowledge of FMLA --- NJ state family leave, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure at times.
- MS Office Experience - intermediate in Word, Excel and Access
- Excellent communication skills
Meet Some of Subaru's Employees
Connected Vehicle Program Manager
As a member of the Product Management Team, Mike is responsible for the strategy and delivery of in-vehicle technology. With customer needs in mind, the team is able to design and bring these new features to market.
Back to top