Advertising Production Specialist - Share the Love
Summary: Fast-paced and multi-faceted role that is responsible for assisting the Integrated Advertising Manager and coordinating production and execution of national advertising campaigns and projects. Projects includes: Share the Love sales event and associated campaign materials, internal and external coordination and execution of key deliverables, including TV, digital video, print, POP and retailer materials, ad hoc campaign requests, reporting and analysis, and execution of related productions to support the overall national advertising team and Subaru brand.
- Responsible for planning, development and production of Share the Love sales event national campaign materials and retiler advertising materials, including TV, digital video, print, POP and retailer materials.
- Must provide clear and concise direction to ad agency as well as communicating with internal teams. Delivering creative assets and materials to internal teams and partners is critical for success.
- Responsible for review and compliance with legal, risk management, product management, and ad agency.
- Execute Share the Love Event support at the National Business Conference.
Additional Responsibilities: Interacts heavily with the advertising agency, SOA executives, vendor partners, and all internal departments as well as SBR liaisons.
- Must have excellent communication, project management, multi-tasking, and organization skills.
- Attention to detail and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Advertising production and agency experience is a plus.
- Understanding of non-profit sector and/or cause marketing is a plus.
- This position requires a strong marketing and analytical background, problem solving ability and highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Travel 20 to 25 % of time
Experience/Education: BA/BS(4 year degree) with 4-6 years of related experience preferred
Meet Some of Subaru's Employees
Connected Vehicle Program Manager
As a member of the Product Management Team, Mike is responsible for the strategy and delivery of in-vehicle technology. With customer needs in mind, the team is able to design and bring these new features to market.
Back to top