Junior Business Development Manager UK
We are looking for a Business Development Manager starting as soon as possible to join our dynamic Business Development team in the UK and successfully build up and maintain business contacts throughout the UK market. If you have a passion for sales, e-commerce and fashion, and want to boost Stylight's growth - then this is the place to be for you!
- The management of all business co-operations for Stylight´s websites in UK & AUS lies within your responsibility.
- You are in charge of generating leads, acquiring partner shops & successfully lead negotiations with UK & AUS partners to grow the partner base and drive revenue to the site.
- You are the shops' first point of contact for account management and optimising the shops’ presence on the site.
- You lead the successful growth and expansion of Stylight in the UK & AUS by building sustainable business partnerships and reaching out to fashion stores in each market.
- You are in charge of the shops' performance optimization: monitor all relevant KPI's on a daily basis, make decisions accordingly and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or similar.
- You have initial work experience in E-Commerce, Sales, Account Management, ideally in the online fashion industry.
- You bring strong communication skills, you enjoy interacting with different people and you know how to communicate with business partners.
- You have an affinity for numbers, you enjoy working with Excel and you never lose track because of your structured and goal-oriented way of working.
- You know the retail landscape in the UK and love to browse fashion.
- You are comfortable maximizing sales KPIs and delivering to targets.
- You are able to hit the ground running and grasp new business models quickly and confidently.
- We are the team that builds Stylight´s business partnerships with all partner shops.
- We are responsible for Stylight´s successful growth and expansion on a B2B level in numerous countries.
- We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business.
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in sales, account management and business development always eager to improve and learn.
Why Join Stylight?
- We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- Responsibility right from the start and plenty of room for own ideas in a creative atmosphere.
- International & highly motivated environment with an open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- A shared office space with a host of up and coming startups in the heart of London’s fashionable Shoreditch close to Liverpool Street and Old Street Stations.
- Want to know more? Check out: jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect internship for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on jobs.stylight.com. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)! Your contact: Annabel Kutter
Back to top