Senior Electrical Test Engineer
In this role, you will be supporting the Instruments product portfolio. You will work with Design Engineers to develop inspection and test methods and systems in order to test completed and component products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist design groups/customers from initial design phase to final verification/validation, to ensure a smooth transition into, and through, the Test Lab.
- May assist in the selecting of test equipment and writing software for test systems.
- Develops and coordinates inspection and testing procedures for prototypes, components and products.
- Assists in designing and installing test systems, procedures, statistical techniques, testing mechanisms and equipment.
- Formulates test guidelines and procedures and may recommend revisions of specifications where necessary.
- Evaluates, recommends and maintains engineering related computer systems.
- May train others on functional area related topics.
- Will submit periodic reports on assigned topics to appropriate personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to operate test inspection equipment and problem solving skills.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.S. of Engineering, Electrical Engineering Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of equivalent experience.
- Lithium Ion battery testing or production knowledge preferred;
- Knowledge of batteries in general or battery powered devices, power tools, electric cars, battery manufacturing preferred
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: None
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Meet Some of Stryker's Medical business's Employees
Anish P.Chief Mechanical Engineer
Anish oversees new product development, working with a team that focuses on complex electromechanical systems in order to find innovative ways to make healthcare better.
Back to top