Senior Design Engineer - Electrical
Who we want
Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
Dedicated achievers. Relentless about quality, people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Curious learners. Engineers who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to develop software.
Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and system requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
Motivated product launchers. Engineers who bring strategic direction and drive for execution to ensure products are developed and launched with precision.
What you will do
Sr. Design Electrical Engineer position on an R&D team responsible for design, development, testing, and refinement of components and sub-systems in electrical engineering. Works with minimum of supervision, conferring with superiors on unusual matters. Knows and applies the fundamental and some advanced concepts, practices and procedures of practical field of specialization
- • Conducts standard, as well as non-standard tasks under close supervision and guidance of more experience staff.
- • Keeps supervisor informed regularly on status of work.
- • Design, development, testing & refinement of components and sub-systems.
- • Under general supervision, performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in character, but usually involves limited responsibility.
- • Exercises discretion and at times independent judgement when performing work.
- • Assignments may be broad in nature requiring originality and ingenuity.
- • Has some latitude for non-reviewed action or decision.
What you need
- • Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- • Minimum 2-8 Years of applicable experience required
- • Limited Learning - Industry Knowledge.
- • Basic project management (small project scope definition, task management, define deliverables) preferred.
- • Knowledge of Orcad, mentor graphic, labview, matlab, mathcad, simulation software, C++ and visual basic preferred.
- • Knowledge in embedded system design is preferred
- • Understanding integration of software and hardware required.
- • Competent with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
- • Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- • Eagerness to assist internal and external customers.
- • Possess high level of attention to detail.
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: None
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Back to top