About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Responsible for the effective planning and timely completion of tasks and responsibilities which support ethical and compliant business practices within scope of role. These responsibilities will support one or more procedures or processes related to Transparency compliance. Role will support multiple Stryker Divisions in the areas of State and Federal Transparency data collection, remediation, consolidation and reporting. Role is also responsible for the integration of new acquisitions into the Transparency division. Serves as a finance, compliance and transparency departmental resource, and as an inter-divisional resource as needed.
- Responsible for developing strong relationships throughout area of responsibility to foster an advisory or collaborative approach to proactive compliance to transparency law.
- Assist in supporting the consistent implementation and effectiveness of applicable procedures, systems and processes.
- Maintains current working knowledge of applicable Stryker Corporate Policies and Procedures, industry guidance and state/federal transparency law.
- Makes recommendations to Finance management with regard to the development or revision of existing policies, procedures or systems to attain high levels of performance and increase efficiency.
- Seeks to drive continuous improvement within scope or responsibility.
- Communicate to Transparency Lead alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures and standards of conduct who will then report to Compliance Leadership through audit reporting or direct contact within one day.
- Makes decisions up to moderate impact in the area of responsibility.
- Seeks to consistently meet customer needs without compromising Stryker Corporate Policies, procedures, industry guidance and country, state/provincial or local laws.
- Works with multiple electronic systems (MedPro Porzio, Caps, Concur, Excel) to extract data for review, remediation and reporting.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office tools required. Strong data entry skills. Strong analytical skills. ERP system knowledge required.
Qualifications & Experience:
Strong analytical, problem solving and organization skills, as well as, ability to pay strong attention to detail. Relevant experience preferred.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
Works with minimal supervision. Ability to maintain confidentiality. Following guidelines, able to research and resolve problems. Ability to prioritize work, and to keep accurate, detailed and confidential records. Excellent customer service skills. Assists with developing training materials and SOP's.
This position must be able to perform data entry for extended periods of time.
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.