Territory Manager - Surgical Technologies
- Mulgrave, Australia
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
- Join our team as a Territory Manager within our Surgical safety division in VIC.
- This portfolio includes our WHS equipment, namely waste management and smoke evacuation.
- In this role, you will own your territory and become a product expert whilst providing clinical and technical expertise in a hospital setting.
What you will do:
- Strategically promote and sell Stryker products to meet our customers' needs.
- Confidently conduct product evaluations in operating theatre and office settings, demonstrating the value of our products.
- Plan your territory and track your progress, proactively communicating your findings with your Regional Manager.
- Solve product problems using product knowledge and quick thinking
- Inform doctors, nurses and other staff as to the proper use and maintenance of our products.
- Manage and maintain your sample inventory of products
Who we want:
- Challengers. People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
- Strategic closers. Salespeople who close profitable business and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
- Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with a demonstrated unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
- Game changers. Persistent sales people who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker's mission to make healthcare better.
To join us, click apply now!
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.
Back to top