Why join Stryker? We are proud to be named one the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards - not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Stryker - One of Australia's Best Places to work year-on-year since 2014.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine.
Join our team as a Territory Manager within our Acute care division in Victoria.
Do you want to sell to products that advance the standard of care and assist nurses and medical staff deliver quality care? Are you self-motivated, commercially focused, and keen to continue your learning throughout the role?
Then read on...
What's great about this role?
From the moment of an event through a patient's hospital stay and beyond, we are there.
For decades, our innovations have helped improve patient care, caregiver safety.
Our product base contains ground-breaking innovations and technology within the hospital bed, stretcher, and transport chair market.
You will be solely responsible for growing and running your territory like your own business.
You will have the support of a winning and supportive team and have the knowledge that every day you will be living our mission to make healthcare better.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Achievement of sales objectives including sales growth and market share by achieving capital budget targets and profit objectives, competitor knowledge, and service levels.
- Establish and execute business plans in collaboration with our Medical sales teams to establish new and grow existing accounts, in both the public and private sector
- Being a product expert in supporting and maximising the opportunities internally and externally within each establishment.
- Identifying and qualifying new opportunities through connecting with key personnel within each organisation or therapeutic area.
- Problem solving both business and product queries, coupling outside of the box thinking with business acumen.
- Extensive experience within sales or medical device industry
- Proven capability to effectively achieve sales targets and drive long term business objectives, in public and private sector
- Negotiation, presentation and communication skills to effectively build relationships with Nurses, Nurse Unit Managers, hospital executives' other key clients.
- Experience with building and or leveraging financial solutions to drive sales targets and meet customer needs
Culture and Benefits:
- Join one of Australia's Best Place to Work and wining and driven team!
- Progress and grow your career with a leading global medical device company that offers countless development opportunities.
If this resonates, please do apply.
Stryker is in the medical industry and the safety of our employees and communities is very important. To that end, it is a requirement that our employees be vaccinated, and it's an inherent requirement for the successful candidate for this role to be vaccinated.
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/