TALENT POOL: Product Specialist Sweden
- Flexible / Remote
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Do you enjoy working in a commercially growing environment?
Then become part of our Talent pool and let us get in touch early to think about tomorrow. We are always looking for new talents and look forward to expanding our candidate pool with you.
If you're passionate about medical devices products and the challenge of creating a name for yourself in the market, we may have the perfect opportunity for you in the future.
- Are you a customer-oriented achiever; who always place the customer at the heart of everything they do?
- Do you love engaging with customers - wherever that might take you?
- Are you sales/marketing networker who stops at nothing to seal the deal, and who is known for continuously exceeding the goals?
- Are you a networker who can command and create new markets together with agents and persuade others to buy in to an idea or product?
Yes? This will then be your next challenge!
We constantly offer truly dynamic opportunities for talented Product Specialists who are keen to have a successful career in commercial Stryker environment.
What you will do
As a Product Sales Specialist at Stryker, you'll help us deliver on our mission of making healthcare better by promoting and selling Stryker's products in Sweden. Please indicate in your application which region you would prefer to work in!
Whether it's in the operating theatre or the office, trade shows or clinical meetings, you'll conduct such inspiring product demonstrations, doctors and hospital staff can't help but say "yes" to your sales pitches. You're not just there at the beginning though...you're there for the long run and your customers know they can count on you for 24-hour support.
Your key responsibilities
- Be responsible for the sales of innovative, life-changing products for your region.
- Place the customer at the heart of everything you do, focus on customer needs and building strong, long-lasting relationship building in order to provide value to our customers.
- Excellent customer care for (managerial) physicians, surgical/theatre staff and hospital administration hospital administration with the goal of achieving qualitative and sales-oriented consultation.
- Using your product knowledge and quick thinking, you're always available to educate doctors, nurses and other staff how to properly use and maintain our life-changing products.
- Identification of local KOLs, proposition of local action plans. Be the expert for your region on leads, market analysis and account planning.
- You'll be managing tenders in your territory in collaboration with the team.
- Conduct price negotiations and contractual preparation within the limits of in-house guidelines, up to contract conclusion.
What are we looking for?
- Education in sales, marketing, health care (nurse, physiotherapist), life sciences or engineering
- First experience in Medical Device industry
- First experience in sales (at least one year) preferably from the medical industry or similar industry
- Passionate about selling high quality products in a medical environment with a high customer focus
- Curious for our products and the drive and motivation to add value to customers
- You pride yourself in being a strong relationship builder as well as an excellent communication specialist.
- You are an absolute team player and characterized by your strong service and customer orientation.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English.
Who we want
- Charismatic networkers. Influential partners who proactively reach out and engage with internal and external contacts in order to build powerful relationships.
- Customer-oriented achievers. Sales representatives who always place the customer at the heart of everything they do.
- Strategic closers. Assertive sales leaders who stop at nothing to seal the deal, and who are known for continuously exceeding their quarterly sales quota.
- Confident communicators. Influential individuals who are able to command the direction of a sales conversation and persuade others to buy in to an idea or product.
- Dedicated achievers. Resilient, results-driven individuals who have an internal passion to make healthcare better.
What do we Offer?
- The opportunity creating new market space offering high and challenging sales opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way
- Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
If you're passionate about healthcare products and the challenge of creating a name for yourself in the Medical Device industry, we may have the perfect opportunity for you. Join us here at Stryker, and help us to improve European healthcare!
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.
Back to top