Staff Windows Systems Engineer
- Bartlesville, OK
Who We Want
Dedicated achievers. Relentless about quality, people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Curious learners. Engineers who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to develop software.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What You Will Do
We are seeking an enthusiastic Windows Systems Engineer to join our team in the development of next generation medical imaging and surgical robotics products. You will work on-site in Shirley, MA to develop, maintain, and support a medical device product on Windows 10.
Primary job functions include:
- Working closely with stakeholders to establish system requirements
- Developing tools & processes for deployment of software, firmware, and security updates
- Developing & managing Windows 10 operating system configurations
- Knowledgeable in Cybersecurity, (specifically for Windows 10); increasing security, etc.
- Assisting with Engineering IT administration
- Independently collaborate with Software Developers, Software Engineers, and other teams to achieve goals
- Some scripting experience preferred
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and self motivation will be needed in order to be effective in this exciting role
What you Need:
Bachelor's Degree in information systems, engineering or related
4+ years of relevant experience
MUST HAVE Strong understanding of Windows 10
Background in Cybersecurity (particularly as it relates to Windows 10)
Scripting experience, such as VBScript or Python preferred
Detail-oriented, disciplined approach to work
Medical Device experience preferred
Work From Home: Occasional
Travel Percentage: 10%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Back to top