- Gurgaon, India
Designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements operating systems components, software tools and utilities. Determines systems software design requirements. Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency. Generates systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
This is a highly specialized individual contributor role that requires deep expertise from a professional / technical thought leader in their respective field or discipline. This position typically requires extensive experience in a specialized field and an advanced college degree or equivalent. The role requires expertise within a discipline in a specialized field. The job provides technical guidance and direction for his/ her area of specialization. The job requires good analytical skills as well as evaluative judgement based on the analysis of factual and qualitative information in complicated or novel situations. The complexity implied at this level of problem solving relates to the ability to filter, prioritize, analyze and validate potentially complex and dynamic material. This job typically requires a degree or equivalent and a minimum of 6 or more years experience.
What you will do:
- Solution Architect for Embedded & middleware Software applications.
- Collaborate with Cross divisional stakeholders for gathering user requirements.
- Architect as per specifications to perform development activities.
- Leading IoT based connectivity work-streams.
- Learn and adopt new technologies to improve the product performance & quality.
- Work with other remote and on-site development teams.
- Interface with Quality assurance department and other cross-functional departments.
- Adhere to Software Lifecycle development for embedded/middleware software.
- Compliance to Medical Device Quality Management System (ISO 13485) and Design Controls.
What you need:
- 8-10 years of experience in embedded middleware software application on Linux, RTOS or Windows.
- Educational background of B.S. in computer engineering, computer science or related engineering
- Proven expertise middle application development using C, C++ and C# programming languages.
- Strong experience in Communication/ Networking/Internet Protocols, Cloud technologies and Web Services (RESTful).
- Experience in developing software for ARM processors.
- Hands on experience on USB, Ethernet, WiFi, I2C, SPI protocols.
- Experience in debugging of complex software on target hardware platforms with GDB, Valgrind, JTAG based debugging tools.
- Hands on experience on Azure IoT.
- Good knowledge on OS concepts, multithreading, synchronization mechanisms.
- Hands on experience in Software design, development, integration & maintenance methodologies.
- Knowledge of Linux Kernel, device drivers will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of Agile principles or Scaled Agile Framework.
- Ability to direct or collaborate with cross functional project teams located at multi-site
Work From Home: Occasional
Travel Percentage: 10%
Back to top